What is your refund & returns policy?Updated 8 months ago
We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, because if you're not happy... neither are we!
We really don’t want this love affair to end... But if you are super sure about your return, we want to make this process as seamless as a pair of Spanx so let’s iron out the deets!
If you’re unsatisfied for any reason with any Zero Co product that you’ve been delivered, you can bet your bottom dollar that we want to know all about it ASAP. Because if you’re not happy Jan, neither are we.
In order to receive a refund of your hard earned cash just follow these five easy breezy steps below within 30 days of delivery:
- STEP 1: Email our Customer Happiness Heroes at [email protected] with specific context about what you didn't like and why
- STEP 2: Keep an eye on your Inbox, one of our Heroes will be in touch with returns instructions depending on the items being returned and to organise you a Returns Label
- STEP 3: Package up the items you'd like to return (please be sure to ensure any pouches have their caps screwed on tight)
- STEP 4: Print that label and pop your package into your nearest Post Box. Or if you don't have a printer? Take the package to your nearest Australia Post Office and get them to print out the Returns Label we have emailed to you!
- STEP 5: Email us back to confirm your items have been popped in the Post, and our team will process your refund.
Are there any items excluded from the returns policy?
Nope! But, if you’re returning an item that was discounted or part of a pack, you will not be refunded the full retail price. Instead, the refund amount will be adjusted to reflect the value of the item/s returned.
How will I be refunded?
You can choose to be refunded into the same account you paid with or you can opt for a Gift Card.
If you choose a refund, we will process this refund via the same payment method you used to place the order. Once evidence of your shipment has been provided we will get that processed ASAP!
If you have changed your account details since then, please do let us know of your updated details and we will notify our financial peeps (this may take an extra week depending on our next payment schedule).
The refund amount will be credited to you in an e-Gift Card and emailed to you, ready to be used on your next order of plastic-busting goodness. When you’re ready to place an order, pop that Gift Card code in at checkout and voila!
Please note: Gift Cards are applied to the account registered with the same email address used to place your order and cannot be transferred to another account.
Part Refund, part Gift Card
If you split your payment on your original order, the amount you paid via Debit or Credit Card will be given back to the same account, and the amount paid by Gift Card will be credited to you via another Gift Card.
Discount codes and delivery fees are all non-refundable and cannot be replaced once they have been used.